- Where are your products made?
All of our products are handmade in Peru. We work closely with Peruvian artisans to make sure our products meet the higher standards of craftmanship. Our products are ethically made and in small batches due to the handmade nature of our processes.
- What are your products made out of?
Our knitted clothing and accessories are made out Peruvian cotton, one of the highest quality cottons worldwide.
- How do I take good care of natural fibers?
* If you need to reshape your basket, submerge it in water for about 3-5 minutes. Then remove your basket, give it a shake, and reshape as needed
ORDERS AND SHIPPING
- How long does it take to get my order?
If your order is over 1lb, it will be shipped via priority mail. Orders over $50 in the United States receive free shipping.
- Do you ship outside the united States?
Currently we only ship to the United States and Canada. However, we are working on being able to ship overseas.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- What's your return policy?
Canadian return orders can return product via any courier service of your choice. We are unable to generate a return label at this time. Refund will be processed when return product is receive.
- Do you accept exchanges?
Yes. To exchange a product simply start a return process by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org (see above), and place a second order.